Write some Software
This project was successfully completed by mersis for $150 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We are using the following Class Library ([url removed, login to view]) to parse a set of files with subtitles and store the content of the file (string by string) into a SQL Server table with the following structure.
The process works fine, now, we would like to output the content from the database into the right format.
I would like a programmer to write a program in c# that:
1) will loop through a List<Strings> which contains the String, StartTime and EndTime.
2) will check for the extension -dynamically- and will select the right method to recreate the file and output similar to the way the class library SubtitlesParser (mentioned above) works.
3) The response should be format the file on the fly and allow the user to save or download.
4) The output should be UTF-8
5) In case of an error, the catch should provide enough information of the string that caused the error.
Again, we DO NOT need the sql server store procedure to extract the data, assume that you already have the data in a List<object>, just loop through it and format it accordingly.
The class library support the following formats.
MicroDvd [url removed, login to view]
SubRip [url removed, login to view]
SubStationAlpha [url removed, login to view]
SubViewer [url removed, login to view]
TTML [url removed, login to view]
WebVTT [url removed, login to view]
Youtube specific XML format [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online