I am looking for the services of a competent CAD programer.
You will need to be able to:
- Produce models of products I have the concepts for from sketches and conversations
- Produce files as required by my suppliers to machine these parts
This is an extension of my business activities and will hopefully become a larger part of the business in time.
The products are quite simple and would be easily done by a trained CAD programmer
Initially this will be only a few hours work but in time could become many more.
BY BIDDING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT;
- You are prepared to work on a ongoing basis with hours varying from 0hrs upwards per week as required depending on work loads (by Both of us)
- Some project will have deadlines to adhere to.
- You must use FreeLancer Time Tracker to log hours worked
- You will need to communicate via email and Skype as well as log into our project management software to track and finalize tasks
- Initial milestone to be 1 hr (anything different your bid will be disregarded) and after initial discussion additional milestone will be created
- You will provide identity documentation including photographic identification and proof of address.
- You will sign and abide by a non-disclosure agreement and our term of engagement contract which renders all work on our sites our exclusive property and will hold you liable by Australian law to prosecution if you break these agreements.
54 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
I have a small business specialized in CAD and 3D modeling . Do not have a problem with signing NDA .Please visit: www.dessinscleopatre.com for work examples and more information .