AutoCad 2D. Required DWG file (for AutoCad 2011) Two Floor Plans, Three Elevations, One Sectional View and One Roof Plan all showing the Existing views for a semidetached house. There may be additional work required to show the proposed views once they are known, but this can be negotiated separately at a later date.
This job involves:
Taking existing AutoCad DWG file (but only One Existing Elevation, Two Existing Floor Plans) checking the DWG file to another PDF file with hand written dimensions overlaid on the Elevation and Floor Plans, this is to ensure compliance with the DWG file. The original DWG file prepared was a draft, but I know there are some errors that need correcting. The work is in relation to a semidetached house over three floors, but only two floor plans are required. There is some building work going on involving some external steps on the building, but some assumptions will be required to be made from photos. However help / direction can be given if required. The job will also involve looking at photos to reconcile the views, pick out architectural features, position of drain pipes, to get the look and feel of windows etcetera.
This is one job, but generally I am looking for help with other on-going AutoCad Architectural Projects. Mostly the details for jobs come from sketches, 2d drawings, photos, pdf’s and written notes.
Ideal Candidate would:
• Be able to interpret sketches and specifications to create a complete design and where applicable be able to make sensible assumptions.
• Be proficient with AutoCAD.
• Be organized with layers and dimensions.
• Plan jobs giving sensible deadlines to ensure jobs are done within scheduled time.
• Recognise the importance for detail.
• Check work before submitting to ensure work done reconciles with other work done where applicable.
• Communicate online on the status, progress and issues or they require help.
• Be able to match and maintain graphic style and drafting standards.
• Be able to recommend improvements where they see fit.
• Be able to communicate in good English.
If the candidate was also able to produce 3d and is proficient in rendering drawings this would be an advantage, but not necessary and not required for this specific job.
One sample of existing elevation view in PDF format (also availble in DWG) is attached below.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $250 for this job
Hi! Let's get started ! I'll be glad to help you with this project. I draw fast and very good quality. I'm a serious person, I respect my deadline.Please check my portfolio and the PM from me.
I am good in design development. Not sure how your project complex is but your budget is low. I suggest you give out further information then we can negotiate.
Hello ! Iam so interested to work on this project and I am ready to start now bocuase I have a very good experiance in skills that you want so you can chek my profile to see my works