I am looking for a talented designer to become part of a large project for sheltered housing
Please provide proof that you can design the following - I am looking for a bright an d modern design
• Size 400 sq. ft.
• To contain bathroom – kitchen – bedroom (double) – sitting area – study area.
• Entrance door and wall to be glass all doors should be wide access.
• Bedroom area to be divided by floor to ceiling thick curtain which should be sound deadening
• Furniture to be built in as much as possible with possible fold up bed.
• All aspects of unit must acknowledge that occupants are elderly and may possibly be infirmed.
• Sitting/study area to have moveable curtains to cover bare walls - curtains screen printed with scenes indicating outside landscape
• Efficiency kitchen to use most modern and compact utensils
• Bathroom to be reformed and suitable for elderly with combined shower/bath/sitting unit and easy access toilet and washbasin
• All kitchen equipment should be electric
• Bathroom should have sliding door into wall – wide access
• Floors laminate – tile for easy maintenance
• Although units will all be the same use colour to achieve as many variations as possible
• Light and sound deadening materials throughout.
• All units should have distress alarm to central reception.
• Units should be as maintenance free as possible.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $522 for this job
Hi sir, I am an architect and I have experience in design, modelling, rendering, animation, pls see my porfolio, i try by my heart to fisnish any projects with 100% satisfied, pm me, thank you
I am an experienced architect . I have done residential , healthcare, commercial and office projects and can design a unit for the elderly. See attached links for samples of my work.
Greetings! I am the right candidate for your job! I have a lot of practise with such a project. Please see your inbox for my full application letter and portfolio.