Design a 400 sq ft Space for the Elderly
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $519 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a talented designer to become part of a large project for sheltered housing
Please provide proof that you can design the following - I am looking for a bright an d modern design
• Size 400 sq. ft.
• To contain bathroom – kitchen – bedroom (double) – sitting area – study area.
• Entrance door and wall to be glass all doors should be wide access.
• Bedroom area to be divided by floor to ceiling thick curtain which should be sound deadening
• Furniture to be built in as much as possible with possible fold up bed.
• All aspects of unit must acknowledge that occupants are elderly and may possibly be infirmed.
• Sitting/study area to have moveable curtains to cover bare walls - curtains screen printed with scenes indicating outside landscape
• Efficiency kitchen to use most modern and compact utensils
• Bathroom to be reformed and suitable for elderly with combined shower/bath/sitting unit and easy access toilet and washbasin
• All kitchen equipment should be electric
• Bathroom should have sliding door into wall – wide access
• Floors laminate – tile for easy maintenance
• Although units will all be the same use colour to achieve as many variations as possible
• Light and sound deadening materials throughout.
• All units should have distress alarm to central reception.
• Units should be as maintenance free as possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online