This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $208 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
design an alloy wheel for a motor vehicle weight of vehicle, engine torque, maximum weight of the wheel is a given values. material properties will
depend on the choice of material, and you are free to choose a justifiable geometrical configuration.
1. stress analysis calculation
2. ANSYS classic for initial design analysis
3. ANSYS workbench to optimise the design
4. design must meet required consideration for service (Look at other
wheels as published on some web pages)
5. report containing the analytical assumptions, and optimisation steps(state which yield criterion you adopted and why?
report 5-6 pages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online