AUTOCAD DEVELOPER. CONVERT HAND DRAWN MAPS
This project was awarded to alex1vladimir for ₹1600 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget₹1500 - ₹1600 INR
I have five A3 page size hand drawn 3D maps of some place. I need autocad developer who will take this jpg file and look at it and create an colored autocad 3d file.
What you will be given:-
1) JPG images of my hand drawn 3d map
2) Instructions on how to color, scale etc..
What you need to deliver:-
1) Original Editable 3D Colored Source file of AutoCAD
2) High resolution vectore image of the map (its simple you can just export from autocad)
3) High resolution jpg file of the map (its simple you can just export from autocad)
4) Low resolution jpg file of the map (its simple you can just export from autocad)
I need this work to be done asap. If I like your work you will be considered directly for my next project which is 55 A3 page project.
For any details please ask before hand.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP ANY SOURCE MATERIAL ONCE DELIVERY IS MADE. THIS IS MY PROPRIETARY RESEARCH (PHD THESIS) AND HENCE YOU ARE LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO KEEP ANY OF MY RESEARCH.
1) 1st Delivery will be of two A3 page size maps on 4th day after I send you jpg file
2) 2nd Delivery will be of two A3 page size maps on 4th day after I send you jpg file
3) 3rd Delivery will be of one A3 page size map on 2ndh day after I send you jpg file
This is very aggrassive timeline project - do not bid if you can keep up with the pace and terms.
I will not wait till the end time, as soon as I find the right developer I will close the project. I am looking for someone VERY ASAP - within next hours...
Happy Bidding and looking for some execellent talent.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online