Jewellery Rendering (.jpg pictures from binary.stl)
This project was awarded to YZXuan for $800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$800 - $1300 USD
We are looking for a freelancer to make photorealistic rendered pictures based on our binary .stl files.
Jewellery Rendering of 460 jpg pictures from 160 [url removed, login to view] as follows:
- each .stl have to be made in three colours: yellow gold - white gold - red gold.
- the pictures will be delivered in folders numbered from 1-19 and the pictures has to be stored in the same order in folders from 1-19 as delivered.
- output jpg size has to be 750px wide x 1000px high optimized for web
- white background with slight reflection and shadow down
- .stl samples can be downloaded from [url removed, login to view]
- the whole project will be available for the winner same way, about [url removed, login to view]
- We also need a few milestone samples along to see that the quality is ok.
- the number of the .stl start with x.... - the number of the output files has to be the same but the x has to be replaced with number 5 for yellow gold - number 6 for white gold - number 8 for red gold.
Fixed maximum price is [url removed, login to view] USD. Deliverytime would be maximum 2 weeks.
Please note that all these files are our property, and we do not allow any further use, other than making rendered pictures for us.
The files will be delivered in .zip folders, and the freelancer will be responsible for the right numbering of the pictures.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online