Vuforia Augmented Reality (AR) App for iPad
This project was successfully completed by BenAppoko for $6200 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Completed In10 days
Augmented Reality App for IPAD
We need to a developer to create an Augmented Reality APP for iPAD devices.
This is to display a camera system that will be used for filming from Helicopters.
- Showing 3D Box Enclosure hanging in 'virtual space' from a pole mount
- Animation of camera movements
- Different mounting options (attachment points)
- Moveable Enclosure via finger ( 6 axis tracking ) * if within budget
- Key features appear when buttons are clicked
We want tot use the Qualcomm VUFORIA Engine & UNITY 3D. (have an alternative? let us hear about it)
We will supply all models and textures. 3D models will be exported from SolidWorks.
- Knowledge of working 3D modeling is preferred. Might need help converting SolidWorks to UNITY 3D and texture mapping associated with it.
- we will do most of the heavy lifting on the 3D side (design, polygon reduction, etc)
We have two usage scenarios based on pricing/costs:
1. When AR is triggered from the marker in the camera view, a pre rendered animation displays showing the camera movements.
2. A clickable and movable Enclosure that is able to move about six axis rotation - up down left right rotate left/right.
This is not an APP STORE Release. Prefer to load as test devices on our Developer account either through XCODE or TESTFLIGHT.
When you submit a quote on this - make sure the scope is within you and your team's core competency.
Previous AR apps and portfolios a Plus.
More information will be provided to qualified applicants.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online