issue with german version of autocad 2010
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Design three tanks with specific volume
- Convert images to a dxf file for bystronic laser cutting
- File conversion .Stl to stp and iges
- 3d modeling and Rendering-07
- I need a mechanical shop drawing for Hvac. It's for a house -- it's pretty easy. I need to show details of the system to be installed such as .. size of the supply, return ducts, duct work to all areas, types of materials etc. I have sizes and sketched la
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
I have the following issue with an autocad 2010 package of which I don’t know how to resolve it
When I install the package I can only resolve the issue by installing dotnet 4.0.
But the manual install does not require installation of dotnet 4.0.
Creating dotnet 4.0 is a whole endeavor at the place where I work because it requires a lot of teams to become envolved.
That’s why I want to make sure this issue can only be solved this way.
When I google I get the following urls.
<[url removed, login to view]>
This forum discussion is about 2011 not 2010.
This forum suggests that the problem is caused by the fact that the issue is caused by the fact that Autocad is installed on a non englisch OS.
This is not the case but the language of the installed autocad software is German.
Does that have anything to do with it ?
What is the error ?**
When we start up the application , we get the following error message. (Error message is added to the included txt file)
Has anyone encountered this error message before ?
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Windows xp SP2
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online