DirectX 11 Visual Studio 2013 C++ 1on1
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $722 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for someone who is an absolute expert in DirectX 11 C++ Game Programming with Visual Studio 2013 and the windows 8.1 SDK.
To do 1on1 sessions through gotomeeting
Not interested in Windows Store right now.
Would need to be able to Create the following with me, and be able to explain what line line of code? This training is a paid test so we can see if you got what it takes to work with our team.
Need the following, and I will have the graphic assets created already or I will be able to have them created fast.
1) A heightmap Loaded
2) Texturing the heightmap
3) Loading an FBX file to use as my character
4) Loading a tree
5) Collision detection for my character with the heightmap, and with the tree
6) Being able to load up a 2nd fbx character Model that will stay static
7) A small patch of water
8) Use of the new 8.1 SDK, meaning no XNAmath, using the new HLSLs, using Visual Studio 2013
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online