Simple Labview file1
This project was awarded to mikhail1 for $75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$75 USD
We need experienced Labview programmer to write first simple vi file. We look forward working together to have many projects in future. If you have C++ and LV experiences, it will be the right partner. The first vi is:
1. Programmed the NI Instrument (TBD) to output CW from Start freq. to Stop freq. (in X steps) and setting output level from VI Front Panel. Will provide simple example for this.
2. wait sometime (setting from VI front panel)
3. Capture the TX output in step 1 and measure the powers in dBm
4. Write the measurements into a text file: each line for every measurement per frequency. Each line has three columns: frequency (GHz), TX power (dBm) and RX Power (dBm).
You need Labview 2010 for this simple vi. We will pay only after receiving and testing your code on NI instrument.
Please PM me your experience in Labview and C++ projects. We will send you document during selection.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online