Professional C++ Linux developer required to design and code the application specifications below. Should be familiar with coding for embedded handheld applications.
To create an application that:
1. Fingerprints -
a. Takes pictures of
i. a palm or
ii. individual fingers
b. Segments image of a palm into individual fingers
c. Recognizes/matches the above with a previously collected/stored database
d. Displays details of the 'matched' individual
2. Face Recognition -
a. Takes pictures of a face
b. Recognizes/matches the above with a previously collected/stored database
c. Displays details of the 'matched' individual
3. Sync DB Information Process - Function will synchronize DB's and update or insert information with Host DB and/or other handheld devices with same DB environment. Functionality is similar to the bi-directional sync processes in MS SQL Server.
4. Login Authentication - Two login profiles are needed for the application
a. Users - Can login capture profile information, complete functionality assigned by admin, and sync DB's with other handhelds or Host DB.
b. Administrator - Can Add, Delete, or Edit "User" profiles and assign permissions to the "Users" profile. Has full admin permissions.
5. GUI - Interface must be easy to use and simple to navigate and intuitive layout with professional robust design. UI must also have standard information, such as displaying to the end-user current battery power status, for example.
Screen Sizes Supported:
Application will need to be cleanly visible within the dimensions of the screens listed:
1. 4.3" LCD
2. 5" LCD
3. 7" LCD
4. 10" LCD
Languages & Libraries -
1. C++ for core code
2. QT for GUI
3. OpenCV for camera capture & other image processing tasks, such as facial recognition functionality.
4. Fingerprint SDK API will be provided to reduce development time-frame: API handles the matching, segmentation and many other functions required such as DB searching.
All source and documentation if any, including any API's used must be provided with final delivery. Final code must be commented clearly and documented.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $913 for this job
Expert in Linux. Certified at international level. i have 8+ years of experience. Can we discuss the project. Please initiate a chat with me so that we can discuss the project at a broader level
Hello I have extensive experience on Linux, Windows and Qt. This project appears to very big as per requirement. I can deliver this project, but as appears it cannot be below $15000. Regards Zahab