EXPERIENCED C++ LINUX DEVELOPER NEEDED-PDA PROJECT
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $913 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Professional C++ Linux developer required to design and code the application specifications below. Should be familiar with coding for embedded handheld applications.
To create an application that:
1. Fingerprints -
a. Takes pictures of
i. a palm or
ii. individual fingers
b. Segments image of a palm into individual fingers
c. Recognizes/matches the above with a previously collected/stored database
d. Displays details of the 'matched' individual
2. Face Recognition -
a. Takes pictures of a face
b. Recognizes/matches the above with a previously collected/stored database
c. Displays details of the 'matched' individual
3. Sync DB Information Process - Function will synchronize DB's and update or insert information with Host DB and/or other handheld devices with same DB environment. Functionality is similar to the bi-directional sync processes in MS SQL Server.
4. Login Authentication - Two login profiles are needed for the application
a. Users - Can login capture profile information, complete functionality assigned by admin, and sync DB's with other handhelds or Host DB.
b. Administrator - Can Add, Delete, or Edit "User" profiles and assign permissions to the "Users" profile. Has full admin permissions.
5. GUI - Interface must be easy to use and simple to navigate and intuitive layout with professional robust design. UI must also have standard information, such as displaying to the end-user current battery power status, for example.
Screen Sizes Supported:
Application will need to be cleanly visible within the dimensions of the screens listed:
1. 4.3" LCD
2. 5" LCD
3. 7" LCD
4. 10" LCD
Languages & Libraries -
1. C++ for core code
2. QT for GUI
3. OpenCV for camera capture & other image processing tasks, such as facial recognition functionality.
4. Fingerprint SDK API will be provided to reduce development time-frame: API handles the matching, segmentation and many other functions required such as DB searching.
All source and documentation if any, including any API's used must be provided with final delivery. Final code must be commented clearly and documented.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online