Removing some functionalities from a Borland C++ 6.0 desktop application
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $224 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$150 - $200 USD
I am looking for a programmer that will remove some functionalities from a Borland C++ 6.0 desktop application I had created long time ago. The C++ application connects with Metatrader 4, if you are an experience Metatrader MQL programmer, it could be an extra since you will understand much better what the application does, even though you just have to remove functionalities. I would be more inclined to hire a C++ programmer that also knows Metatrader MQL programming.
The application is running perfectly but I need to do tasks like this:
- Changing login logo, renaming application window to another name, and rename some frontend buttons and tabs [url removed, login to view]
- Changing default radio box on main screen [url removed, login to view]
- Remove some tabs from the settings area, as well as those functionlaties. Not only hiding the tabs but also removing the radio boxes default buttons and functions that would allow the default settings to work [url removed, login to view]
- Renaming a couple of fields under settings [url removed, login to view]
- Default values for Breakeven tab [url removed, login to view]
- Remove checkboxes and functionalities from Alerts tabs in settings [url removed, login to view]
- Remove those sounds options from the sounds tab on settings [url removed, login to view]
- Order's windown. When we press on SELL/BUY button the order will display RA, T, C under Type. We should display instead, see here [url removed, login to view]
RA --> 1
T --> 2
C --> C (stays the same)
- Patterns tab: we need to rename a couple of boxes only: [url removed, login to view]
- From settings/other tabs, remove 2 checkboxes and their functionalities and rename one of them [url removed, login to view]
- The application connects to my server to log some information when pressing on several buttons/options, I need to remove all those function so that the logs will no longer be done
- When logging in, the application uses two connections to detect a valid user: 1) It checks an API from a web site and see if email/password are correct 2) It checks my server's database to see if the user has been added manually. I need to remove the 1st one, all checks of valid users from the API
- Need to hid some tabs from the application
- Rename some checkboxes, and dropdowns
- Set some checkboxes to false and others to true, remove some checkboxes
- There is an alert tab, I need to remove some of the alerts and rename some boxes. [url removed, login to view]
- Removing some entries from the plan's dropdown, see here [url removed, login to view]
- Rename the Solid Break Price alert to this: [url removed, login to view]
- Need to generate the new executable file and check it on my side
If you can do this for me, please contact me. Maybe I missed a couple of things, I believe I didn't, but it could be since there are lots of tiny details, maybe I will tell you to change a couple of things.
I will have to test the new executable files you create to verify that all is working properly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online