This is a preliminary exploration if there is any interest in a few projects to translate/port CBuilder 6.0 software applications to C++Builder XE4. This bid is for $100.00 only to allow to connect to qualified applicants and to appreciate any interest. There are several projects in the pipeline with similar porting requirements. There will be detailed specifications posted as separate bids.
The most pressing is a work in progress takeover due to medical problems of existing programmer. Porting directions will be provided on this project that can also be used on subsequent work.
Some of the technologies highlights:
- Document Imaging
- Good understanding of CBuilder 6.0 and native C++ code/libraries (expert level)
- Experience with Embarcadero C++ Builder XE platform
- Complex Tree View
- Metadata, xml
Additional development based on the new release:
- New Software protection implementation
- Firebird database update and additional database support (MS SQL, Oracle)
- TWAIN scanning code update
- Acrobat communication plugin upgrade from 8 to 9,10,11
- Some additional software functionality implementation
7 freelancers are bidding on average $378 for this job
Hi. I worked with C++ Builder since v1 was released. And do some programming stuff in Delphi/CBuilder XE2 at present. Ready to do convertation project for you. Regards, Yuri.
We're embarcadero certified developers, and I can help you, we have an open source PDF library (Python C++ integration), [url removed, login to view], I need to know exactly what you need to this first release.
I just finished a similar project (builder 5.0 to XE5). (1) rebuild the some misplayed forms (2) change include headers (3) namesapce that's the major parts I can recall.