Fractals ushin glut
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $352 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Deadline is 3 days. max price is $30
I've code. you may use it as example but can't copy. Also you can't copy any single line of code from web.
The functions you must implement are:
• translate(vector): constructs a matrix that translates by the given vector
• rotate(point, angle): constructs a matrix that rotates about the given point by the specified angle (in radians)
• scale(point, amount): constructs a matrix that uniformly scales about the given point by the amount specified
• nscale(point, vector, amount): constructs a matrix that non-uniformly scales about the given point in the direction of a unit length vector by the amount specified
• image(p1,p2,p3, q1,q2,q3): constructs a matrix that maps the points p1,p2,p3 into q1,q2,q3
• compose(m2, m1): returns the multiplication of the matrices m2*m1 (in that order)
• setCondensationSet(list of points): sets the current condensation set. If the list is empty, then no condensation set should be used. If there is only one point in the list, the condensation set is a point. If there is two points in the list, the condensation set is a line. If there are more than two points, the condensation set is a poly-line (line connecting all points and the first/last point).
• setIATTransformations (list of matrices): sets the list of matrices to be used as the current IAT
• display: draws the current IAT on the screen
[url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online