MHG Screenshot Utility
This project was successfully completed by xuhaijiao for €99 EUR in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In3 days
MHG Screenshot Utility
Create application which will generate screenshot of currently active window, save it to specific folder and send email report.
- application must be implemented in C++ (Visual Studio 2010 full or express edition), external libraries are allowed
- result must be single exe file statically linked (size should be up to 2MB)
- supported OSes: Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- take screenshot of currently active window (result must be the same as if user pressed Alt+PrtSc); OpenGL and DirectX windows must be supported
- convert screenshot to JPEG, quality 10/12 (in terms of Photoshop quality)
- save screenshot to W:\[url removed, login to view]; if W: does not exist, show message that W: must exist; -> appropriate name of currently active window (window name, process name or module name); -> current year; -> current month, two digits (01 for January, 12 for December); -> current day, two digits; -> current hour, two digits, 24-hours format; -> current minute; -> current seconds
- send report email to address which is specified in the code
- email subject: "MHG Screenshot Utility Report"
- first line of email contents should be parameter name from section [user] from W:\[url removed, login to view] (this should be normal Windows ini file with sections and parameters)
- second line of email contents should be name of saved file; if W: does not exist, appropriate error message should be sent through the email
- email must be sent through gmail service (you are allowed to use any gmail address during development, we will change final email and password on our side)
- W: will be subst-ed Dropbox sub-folder
- example of W:\[url removed, login to view]:
- there must not need to be any external configuration file, but all parameters must be configurable from one configuration header file
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online