Application Hooking & File Corrupter - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $253 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. The tool should be a DLL file that could/should be deployed via AppInit.
2. The DLL will only corrupt data if the executable that is running matches the executable that is defined in a configuration file, otherwise the DLL does nothing.
3. The tool should corrupt data (i.e. replace with random junk) as it is being read.
4. The tool should handle whitelisted paths.
6. The tool should save the command line arguments of the process it is corrupting into a text file.
For example if I configure the DLL to hook the WinRAR application, unless WinRAR is executed from a specified path any other instance of the WinRAR process will produce a corrupted RAR file. Additionally, the tool will capture the commands sent to the hooked application, such as a password for a RAR file and files being archived. Looking for complete source code and working demo. Will describe in more detail with interested programmers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online