Customized rich text editor based on QT
This project was successfully completed by iTinkerBell for $120 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $50 USD
Completed In1 day
Use QT to create a customized rich text editor with the following features, use [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] as reference.
1. The toolbar should be modified to look like the attached picture, and be linked to functions described below.
2. file/edit function: existing toolbar functions in example - create new file, open existing file, save, print, save as pdf, save as odt, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste
3. Section1 - font function: existing toolbar functions in example - change font (style, size, bold, italic, underlined, crossed, color, background color).
4. Section2 - paragraph function: existing toolbar functions in example - change the alignment of paragraph
5. Section3 - insert function: insert selected shape to editor view, the shape should be able to be dragged and placed within the editor view. This shape should be able to lay on top of other content.
6. Btn3 - text box: similar to #5, but insert a box that can type text. The textbox should be able to be dragged and placed within the editor view. This shape should be able to lay on top of other content.
7. Btn1 - picture: insert a picture from file or from clipboard to cursor location
8. Btn2 - table: insert a 3x4 empty table at cursor location. Should create a new line before and after table automatically. Height of row and width of column should be adjustable. User can delete/insert row or column.
9. Btn4 - generate qr code: convert the selected text in editor view to qr code, paste the qr code right after the selected content. Should create a new line before and after qr code automatically.
10. Btn5 - read qr code: read qr code from camera or file or from screen, paste the content to cursor location. Should create a new line before and after the content automatically.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online