MUST use the inheritance and polymorphism concepts in the OOP.. The program must be able to perform the following functions based on your chosen title:
1. Add/register new accounts.
2. Delete and cancel existing records.
3. Modify existing records.
4. Display requested records.
5. Display the year end statistics for summary purposes.
6. Save the record.
• Create base and derived classes based on the given entities. You must use the inheritance and polymorphism concepts in the OOP. You may create any suitable entities for your designed system.
• Create suitable attributes for all the classes. Every base class will have general attributes and derived class will have specific attributes.
• Information may be stored in array / files / binaries / database /etc which is familiar to you.
• The system should have the ability to add, modify, delete and view the records. Those are the basic operations for a database.
• You will be able to earn bonus marks if you can develop the required system plus some extra significant features (Good GUI, the use of Binary files and Hashing, portability, etc).
Hi! I have years of C++ experience. I have read your requirements and I can do this immediately. I guarantee clean, understandable, and commmented C++ code.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $32 for this job
It seems that this project is a homework assignment. If so I have worked a tutor at the college I attend and will make sure to have easy to read code with lots of comments.
I have an excellent knowledge of C++ and myself being an student of computer science, am well practised in such projects. you will surely be satisfied with the work.