2 Open Source Programs Need Rebranding Into 1 Product
This project was successfully completed by arcslance for $250 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
Two open source PDF applications need rebranding into one product.
One of the products is an open source PDF Viewer, the other is an open source PDF Printer.
- Both applications to be compiled in Visual Studio 2008, with project files updated accordingly.
- An installation guide needs to be created, mentioning any required dependencies for VS2008 compilation.
- Icons (will be provided), filenames, titles and About window need updating in PDF Viewer.
- Filenames, titles and printer name need updating in PDF Printer.
- 1 installer needs to be created for both applications preferably NSIS (will get a bonus for NSIS) or Inno.
- Uninstaller also needs to be generated.
- Needs to work on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Message me if you would like to know the open source applications or if you have any other questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online