I am interested in a winamp plugin, that would have to perform a few tasks that I want, and I am looking for a freelancer developer who could do that for me.
My plugin would need to do the following (roughly):
1) Access the list of songs that have been added to winamp.
2) Assign ID's to each song, and save those id's locally
2) Update my server with initial list of songs (and their ID's, and any additional information that winamp may have for the song. )
3) Update server with playlists information (which songs are in which playlist)
4) Update periodically the server with modifications to the list of songs, and to the playlists
5) Report to server What is playing now , and time remaining
6) Receive from server what to play next and enqueue it as next song
I would expect the developer to be willing to investigate what data are available and can be sent back and forth, and propose changes and improvements to the project.
The development will have to happen according to winamp's documentation for plugins:
[url removed, login to view]
And the plugin will have to be very easy installable, and functional in all major versions of windows (XP, vista, 7, 8) (Both 32 and 64 bit).
5 freelancers are bidding on average €597 for this job
d in a winamp plugin, that would have to perform a few tasks that I want, and I am looking for a freelancer developer who could do that for me. My plugin would need to do the following (roughly):
Hello sir...i am very much interested in this project.i have to do my best to get good positive feedback from you.you can believe to get good results from me.just give me one chance to prove. Thank u!