We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for CSR Campaign regarding infomercial products.
Specifically, you will:
1. Handle Customer's concerns regarding backorders or late deliveries
2. Resolve cancelations and refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and processing an RMA.
3. Address customer's general concerns and questions.
We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day by UK Time (Mon-Fri.)
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the English language.
4. Internet connection of [url removed, login to view] or more (can not be wireless nor through a datacard). You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms). You can test these requirements running a simple test at [url removed, login to view]
5. Legitimate Windows Environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed.
6. Computer: You can use a desktop or Laptop with no problems. Net books are not accepted because they lack the memory to run the necessary programs.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above). Do Not Reply to this ad if you do not have over 90% English level.
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
In addition, please send us the results of the personality test that you may take at the link below:
[url removed, login to view]
About the company
We are customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for the past 18 months.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Native English (Australian), can work 8 hours a day Monday to Friday UK office hours. (Based in The Netherlands) have worked for Unisys as a technical support agent 3rd line. My rate is USD400 per day. Mathew
Dear Sir, We Have Professional Team For Technical Support with experience of more than 5 years of different project. We commit we deliver. Thanks In Advance. Best Regards, Imran Iftikhar