A Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is needed for a very small legal firm. We currently have an access version of it but it tends to be very slow and unreliable.
We can send you a few screen shots of how our current database looks like so you have an idea of what we want.
You can develop the CRM on any code or computer language but, we want it to be able to be installed on every computer just by a click of a button and carried on CD or USB stick. We want it to be fast, reliable and secure.
The CRM needs to consist of all the following.
• Be able to record client details, name, contact details, nationality,
• Be able to create client profile for each new client
• Create automatic client folder where all the individual client documents can be compiled
• To be able to create an automatic client ID (consisted of 5-6 digits only)
• To have a history so that the user can directly open and look at his most recent
• To be able to open more than one window
• In this part we will need to have all the details of payment received and payments due.
• We need to be able to edit payments, add VAT on it, and generate automatic invoices.
• The system also need to create payment due dates (30 days after the initial payment) which shall appear on a separate section.
• We will need to see reports based on individual (of employees) performance and overall company performance. The following options need to be there to support this. CASH IN (money taken), Invoice (invoice sent to client). We must be able to see the CASH IN and invoice, for Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 Days, last 1 year, or select the date manually
• Have a part where we can store the card details of customers
Events Tab or section.
This section will be where we will insert all the conversation or communication that we will make with the client.
• Some of the examples are listed below
• First contact
• Second contact
• Initial consultation
• General Chase
• Meeting with client
• Call made
• Email sent
• Email received
We need to be able to search by the following
• Case ID
• Tel number
• Email address
In addition to the above it the CRM must have
• One or two admin roles who can create and delete users or modify the events and financial part
• Each user to set individual tasks for itself or delegate to others
• Have a reminder or calendar
• To have a section where template letters can be stored and sent to the client directly
• To be able to attach emails from outlook
• To be able to send email directly from the CRM to the client
• To send a mass email to all the clients
20 freelancers are bidding on average $574 for this job
Hi I am a Salesforce 401 Certified developer having an experience for working in Salesforce for more than 4 years. While working in the IT field from last 7 years.
I have worked for over 6 years in US and canadian Based Software House I assure you 100& Customer satisfaction I will Answer all questions and Provide Great Support to each and every client