Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Create Case from Email / Portal
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
We require a workflow to be written in MS Dynamics Online that when an end user sends an email to a specific email address (support(at)ABC, sales(at)ABC ) then a case is automatically raised in that departments work queue. It should also have the following features:
- Check the domain of the senders email and if that email address/domain is already listed as an account in the CRM then the ticket is listed in Cases under their Account.
- An anti-spam web form is also required, with selectable Departments(Sale,Support etc) and form fields.
- Upon submitting the request, the customer gets a Ticket Reference emailed back to them with a customisable message, along the lines of "Thank you for your request, you ticket ID is #999999 etc.)" The Ticket reference should also appear in the subject line of the email.
- All replies, either from the customer via email, our staff via email or directly in the CRM need to be visable under the Cases in the CRM.
- An email needs to be sent to the customer after a set period of time(ex. 48 hours(but I need to be able to change this)), if they haven't replied to a response from a member of staff as a reminder.
- Cases that have been open for a set period of time without a response / update from the customer need to be closed and the customer email as message telling them that the case has been closed.
- If a Case has been open for a set period of time(changable depending on department) without a member of staff replying then an email is sent to every member of that queue as a reminder.
- Feedback request sent when the case has been closed to gather information from the customer about how the case was handled and a rating from 1-bad to 5-excellant.
- The ability to raise case on behalf of a customer and all the above to apply.
We have a lot of upcoming work to customise our Dynamics, so it this job is completed successfully then we will be using the same programmer for 10 more similar projects over the next couple of months - so there is a chance to earn some good money!
Thanks for looking, and please let me know that you can do all of the above, if not let me know which part/s is not possible or you do not understand.
Ben.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online