SetUp Workflows in Vtiger plus some customisation
This project was awarded to opensourcedev21 for $300 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
to set up the following Workflows Functions etc in Vtiger
1. When a sales order is created it needs to update the “type of contact” field in both the Organisation and related contacts to Client.
2. When a service contract is 1 month from its due date an email needs to be sent to the “Assigned To” and the administrator to advise of the end date.
3. When a sales order has a product or sub product that is “Palette CAD main module” within the order then a Service contract be created with the subject “Palette CAD Upgrade Agreement – Organisation name” and the start date as per the date of the sales agreement and the end date 24 months from that date and the “related to” be set to organisation.
4. When a lead is added from our PRO100 download web form it needs to update the date downloaded to the current date and set the “Type” field to prospect. The IP address of the lead needs to also be added to the “IP Address” field. The assigned to needs to be set to administrator and an email sent to the administrator. It also needs to trigger an email to be sent to our autoresponder to trigger the set emails to be sent to the lead.
5. Change the word “county” in the address field to State.
6. Reports to be emailed as requested in the reports area.
7. Lists on homepage to show latest at the top, currently the latest quote etc shows at the end of the list.
8. Sales Order needs to default to show Group tax not individual tax.
9. Events, tasks etc to also send reminders of them happening
All work to be completed by 7th June 2013 at the very latest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online