HTML / CSS Email to be used in Amazon buyer seller message service
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 5
I am looking for a HTML / CSS email template that will be used within Amazon’s buyer seller messaging service. According to Amazon there are very strict requirements about HTML / CSS tags that can be used. I am looking for an email template that will ONLY use these tags and produce an email that includes
- A logo with a URL behind the logo
- A couple buttons with URL’s behind them
- Ability to pull information from an excel file
- Ability to go to the web to pull an image
Based on the above criteria the email program will prompt me for the location of the excel file. Once the location of the excel file is chosen, the program will pull the following information from the excel file
- OrderItemQuantity – This is the amount of unique items the client bought
- OrderItemSku – The item #
- OrderItemThumbNailURL – The image of the item on the web
- OrderItemDescription – The item description
- OrderShipName – The name of the client. This will have their first and last name. The last name should not be imported only the first name
- OrderDate – The date of the order
- OrderBuyerEmail – The clients email address
The only information that is not in the excel file is the location of my store logo. There should be a prompt to select where the logo is on my computer.
The point of the email is to request feedback from Amazon customers for items that we sell. We want this email to look professional and make the leaving feedback experience as simple as possible. Included in the email needs to be the clients order info and a way for them to contact us. There should be a button for the client to click to leave feedback and a button to contact us. These buttons will link back to Amazon’s feedback and our contact information. AGAIN AMAZON IS VERY STRICT ON HTML / CSS THAT IS ALLOWED. If your code does not follow these guidelines then the information will be stripped out.
**Payment is based on a full working version that can do all the above. ** If you have any questions or feel you can’t do it then don’t bid since I will not pay anything for incomplete work.
The email must work with all major email providers and will be tested to make sure.
Attached to this project description is Amazon HTML / CSS limitations. I would prefer a programmer that has worked with Amazon’s buyer seller message service before. Also to be considered for the project I want you to include the text between the stars above. This should eliminate people who bid on everything.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online