CMS Program Needed (NO SERVER SIDE SCRIPTING)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $166 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- wordpress plugins installation, W3 Total Cache, WP-SmushIt, WP-Optimize jQuery Image Lazy Load WP Minify in main site and to 9 subdomain languages seperates sites.Need to be increased site speed -- 2
- PHP Expert Needed Fast
- Need CRM script https://codecanyon.net/item/perfex-powerful-open-source-crm/14013737
- Crate Prestashop Search Table Page
- Custom Website Header View via Bootstrap
Other things people do on Freelancer
I am in need of a SIMPLE CMS program that does NOT rely on any server side scripting or database.
What I need is a small light weight package that a user can upload to their webhost and then add some simple code or a ID to the sections they wish to have editable (controlled by div tags).
- There should be a secure file(s) somewhere that the data is stored in that wont be accessible by anyone without FPT access.
- Needs to have a Admin Login so random people can't edit the persons website (this can be located in a secure file that is uploaded and edited before hand)
- Needs to have a simple user interface and a simple text editor (like tinymce editor)
- Have a login page (that can be linked to by a simple hyperlink on the website)
- Multiple areas on a single page able to be editable (maybe have it so that the area it opens just edits the HTML that is there so the user does not have to go into template files to edit)
This will be mainly used on HTML/CSS websites and be able to be placed on servers that do not need any server side coding like php and asp and will not rely on a mysql
If you are interested and believe you can make this for me please place a bid. I am willing to pay upto $150 for this project
PLEASE have ENGLISH as a fluent language so we can communicate properly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online