We have a project to be built in:
- django cms
Once you prove to us that you know these technologies we will show you a demo we have built in flash so that you know the style of animation required.
We would like the site to work as follows:
Category in cms - this will generate a style of icon on page
Subcategory - on click of icon the subcategory will animate out of the category and will display the list of pages
Pages - on click of a page icon it will launch a page with content i.e. text/images/video
- Videos need to play via Flowplayer with HTML5 fallback the same as the main Twig website. Twig will provide the customised Flowplayer and installation instructions.
- For consistency with other Twig products it should jQuery with Backbone, Greensock for animations, [url removed, login to view] for touch events and Modernizr for feature detection and shiv.
- Please stick to the same code standards and style as we use internally. Strict OOP, comments which explain the “why” of the code, 1TBS never K&R, indentation uses (4) spaces instead of tabs.
- Please use LESS
- Properties should be on a new line and where sensible be in alphabetical order
- Always use shorthand values where possible
- Valid HTML5
- Use XHTML style (lower case elements/attribute names, closing tags, self closing tags, etc)
- Use [url removed, login to view] markup where appropriate
Device & Browser Support:
- Latest iOS on iPhone 4+, latest generation iPod Touch, iPad Mini and iPad 2+
- Latest version Android on Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note & Galaxy S3
- Windows Surface Tablet
- IE7+ on Windows 7+
- Latest version available of Firefox on Windows 7+ and OSX 10.6+
- Latest version available of Safari on Windows 7+ and OSX 10.6+
- Latest version available of Chrome on Windows 7+ and OSX 10.6+
please list all of your relevant skills
thanks in advance
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1268 for this job
We have 5++ years experienced team for Python (Django framework). Sure we can do this 100% perfectly with professional quality in time. Kindly check PMB to discuss in detail about the project. Thank you!
Hi I am having 3 years experience in developing python/django apps. You can take a look at the following to get the idea of my work :- 1) [url removed, login to view] 2) [url removed, login to view] 3) [url removed, login to view] 4) [url removed, login to view] 5) f More