DotNetNuke Website Localization - JAPAN
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $676 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
- DotNetNuke PRO website v6.
- We want to setup the localization for Japan and we’d like to use the native functionalities for localization rather than modules.
- The website is going to be a simplified version of [url removed, login to view]
- The parts that will be translated are mainly: Home Page, Products Pages, About Us, Contact Us. (More details and list of URLs to be provided later.)
- All translation are going to be provided in a Word document but the freelancer will need to help adding the text to HTML modules and also changing templates in case is necessary.
Front End Developer
The ideal candidate is a person which could work well in between the development and design/marketing fields. Experience with the latest versions of Dot Net Nuke is required.
Dot Net Nuke
Possible to work remotely.
What do we expect?
Somebody able to install, adapt and maintain DNN modules. We don’t want a designer, but the candidate has to be able to present pages that follow the main skin visual and won’t be touched by a designer before going live.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online