I'm looking for someone to build out a real estate site with a variety of features in a CMS of their choosing (as long as it's easy to update on the client side).
The site has 9 main nav items, and will need to have the following features.
- Customizable image slider with text
- Ability to add listings with image gallery, Facebook and twitter buttons, PDF download buttons, and table with various values (sq footage, condo fees, ect). Each listing would also dynamically pull in the agent for that listing, google map integration of the listing, and a contact form on each page.
- Dynamically populate the homepage with featured listings
- Blog with disqus integration
- Twitter feed, email newsletter in footer
- Filter options for each listing including sliders for price, bathrooms, bedrooms, checkboxes for neighbourhoods, type of property ect.
Check out the screenshots for a clearer idea of the features on some of the pages as well as what it looks like.
74 freelancers are bidding on average $5638 for this job
Your Real Estate Listing website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hello, I'm a PHP, CSS, HTML, JQuery, Drupal expert certified professional coder and having a lot of experience with this job. Please check my resume. Please let me help you do your project. Thanks Minh H.