Form creation, integration with DB and conversion to excel / CSV file.
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 26
This is a project that involves the creation of webpages to facilitate inserting and retrieving submitted form data into a database.
The components required are broken down below.
*Designs (in the form of sliced up images) will the provided and the Freelancer must be able to convert them into HTML/CSS.
*Using CodeIgniter would be preferred, but not required.
A) Admin Pages (this is for administrators to access the submitted form data) :
1) Simple login system (username and password, proper security etc)
2) Upon login, the admin will be presented with a simple page that allows him to download a properly formatted excel / CSV file that contains all the existing entries in the database. Thus you must be able to program this automatic conversion.
B) Actual form pages (this is where the actual form filling will take place):
1) About 4 pages (including a thank you page, so about 3 pages of actual form)
2) Proper form validation (email address validation with regex etc)
3) Form data must sustain throughout the session (i.e., filled data is maintained while moving between pages).
4) Each submission will log the form data into the MySQL database.
5) Each submission will also send a properly formatted email to a designated email address with the filled form data.
C) MySQL Database
1) The types of data to be stored will be given to you, and you must be able to create the database and implement the tables accordingly.
There may be changes along the way, but they would most likely be just minor modifications.
We will have ownership of the code / database implementations involved.
Thank you and happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online