Create a website prototype on Bootstrap
This project was successfully completed by abhishekmiet for $150 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We have a set of mockups, from which we need a prototype of website to be created. There are several following conditions:
1) The website is planned as a web-service in future, but in this project we just need a prototype: we need just an HTML/CSS/JVS mockup - we don’t need any of its functions to work.
2) The prototype must be created, using standard version of twitter bootstrap framework, thus, we don’t need any design. The mockups give you the structure of website, the Bootstrap gives the basic element design.
3) The prototype must be created without changing any of the standard Bootstrap features/css. When you need any changing in css – they must be implemented in [url removed, login to view], or other corresponding stylesheets.
4) The mockup must be neat. For example - your chose of Bootstrap elements must be the same for all the pages of prototype: if you choose to make header of the block to be - then all the headers of all the same blocks in all pages must be .
For you to understand the theme of website: this web-service will give users the opportunity to find/give money to their friends using Internet in Russia. So now, when you see the elements of the site, you must be able to understand what they mean.
The mockups are enclosed to the project. If you have any questions, please ask.
We understand that this work is very simple – just use Bootstrap elements to create a neat website mockup in html/css/jvs. But if you cope with it, we will continue working with you on this project furthermore.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online