HTML5 image gallery
This project was awarded to Ajcm623 for £50 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Immediate start. Fix bug in PHP app to prevent users from registering multiple accounts with the same email address.
- Customize a section of my wordpress site
- Make a few design changes to existing blog
- Fix a website to make the website responsive in Desktop, tablet and phone -- 2
- Minor Edits to a WordPress Template
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I have attached a sample PDF to broadly show the functionality that is required. This must be written in HTML5 as simply as possible.
- The image must animate from its existing position to the larger area.
- If the image is at the bottom, it must enlarge from here to the larger image.
- If the image is at the top, it must enlarge downwards to fill the larger space.
- The current layout must stay the same.
- A white transparent tint around the image to lay over the rest of the page is needed.
- Clicking anywhere on the image (not outside it) will reduce the image back to its original size.
You must be able to complete this work within 24hours of accepting the project.
Any questions, please let me know.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online