Little Responsive Design Work
This project was awarded to sagarkrishna for $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I have a client website that i need someone to do a little Responsive web design (RWD) work on. I have a programmer and designer but i need someone that is very good with Responsive web design (RWD) to work on a current website that my small Web development company was hired to build. We require this minor (two or three hours) RWD assistance at this time but more Responsive web design (RWD) work in about two weeks (new site to make in RWD) and from time to time as well.
The guy i had for Responsive web design (RWD) is no longer working with us so we will need someone to do Responsive web design (RWD) going forward. I am only considering responsible and very good Responsive web design (RWD) professionals that have multiple very good ratings for the same/very similar work.
For the site in question ([url removed, login to view]), the selected RWD professional will need to complete the below work. Bonus given for work completed correctly and on time. The selected professional would be working with my programmer and or designer in India. Here are the work details (please review details and attached docs. fully to be clear on the work):
- Top Menu should appear first (6) as well as the BIAS logo and the search box. If possible, top menu would not be a drop down though, but small buttons or even simple links (like market data, calculators, login, etc). If menu is as a drop down, people simply won't use it.
- Then, solutions (2)
- Then we can have the free portfolio review block as well as the animated banner
- Then additional links (9) and the Cayman/Bermuda link (7)
- Then we can have 4, then 3, then 5. Number 10 should be last as to me they are the least important.
Also, when switching pages, we have to scroll so much down to see that we are on a different page. When we land on this new page, it looks like we haven't gone anywhere. This is because all blocks appearing on the left hand side column on content pages appears before the actual content of the page. Same for animated banner. We should do the opposite. Items on content pages should appear the following way
- top Menu as well as BIAS logo and search box (again, top menu wouldn't be a drop down but either small buttons or small links).
- Then the left hand side block with the various links
- Then the content of the page itself
- Then the animated
- Then the Free portfolio review
- Below the risk profile analysis
- below additional links (9) and the Cayman/Bermuda link (7)
- below Number 10 should be last as to me they are the least important
- and at the bottom the bottom menu (confidentiality etc.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online