I'm looking for another programmer to join our team in ongoing development of several large projects. The stack used is [url removed, login to view] MVC, with jQuery/Knockout/HTML5 on the front end and Entity Framework/C# on the back end. This will be ongoing. I need someone that is responsive, follows the pattern laid out, and writes clean, non repeating code. Requirements are below:
1) Very experienced with HTML5/Knockout/jQuery and MVC
2) Very good English
4) Write clean code - I need proof in the way of a website to view source in and/or a couple code files.
5) Reply to this with the message "I'm open" so I know you've read this.
Nice to have:
1) Experience with dependency injection
2) Experience with code-first Entity Framework
Basically I need someone who can hit the ground running, already knows what they're doing and can build out systems with the framework laid out in a clean way. Please send over samples mentioned, brief overview of yourself, skill set, and how many hours # week you'd be available. Look forward to hearing from you!