Facebook Page App to create Postcard
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please create a Facebook Page app to create a postcard.
I should be able to:
1. Add the app to my Facebook Page
2. Input my settings and api keys to the backend server
3. Everything should just work
A user should be able to:
1. Follow a wizard to create a postcard.
2. Upload an image for the front of the card, or choose from Facebook photos or Instagram.
3. Move the uploaded image around, resize, and flip. Apply filters to the uploaded image (using Aviary is ok)
4. Be able to add text to the back of the card
5. Add one or more addresses to send to
6. Checkout with Stripe
7. Output / store 2 images, 1 for the front of the card, 1 for the back.
Skills required: HTML 5, CSS, JS, and some kind of backend technology (preferably ruby on rails)
No flash please.
I have code examples for the front end, so much of the work is already done. I just need you to put it together. Detailed specs available once selected.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online