PSD to HTML/CSS/JS of one page
This project was successfully completed by designbds for $206 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
**NOTE: PLEASE BID YOUR FINAL PRICE IN YOUR BID, REQUESTING MORE PAYMENT AFTER AWARDING WILL RESULT IN REVOKING THE AWARD
**PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR FINAL BID
The front-end will include:
* All the content attached as a PNG to this project - when the project starts, I will send the PSD
* One page application - without page refreshes or reloads
* Responsive - this page must look good opened in any resolution
* All the data, text and headers is completely dynamic, loaded from a JSON file (no network communication)
* The active buttons can be selected and clicked, and the blue "Time left" tab slides in and out
* The calendar is also active and items on the calendar can be selected and drag and dropped, the calendar should be able to move along the dates
* The sliders should be active and functioning, and the number on top of the mailbox should be dynamic as well
* When you bid, please state the JS frameworks you think are the best for the development, and why
* The CSS and JS must be logically and easy constructed, to allow for future updates There are other pages for the application in future steps. Ideally, I would prefer to use the same freelancer to do them as well, assuming the quality of the work is super.
Your bid price for the project must include the following:
* Programming methodology for maximum Security and Performance of the code
* Easily understandable and readable code, logically structured and built for future modification and enhancement
* Programming philosophy of "when something needs to be changed - change it just in one place"
* Structured functions - no spaghetti code or copy paste mess
* Full documentation and easy to understand comments within the code
* Time for support and installation instructions of the source code on our developers computers
* Providing the full source code
* Please allow within your price 20-30% extra work hours for features that were not included in the original requirements document
* Payment will be divided per milestones, and specific project requirements will be sent upon accepting the project
* The last milestone will be paid after complete fixing of all bugs and confirmation of product delivery
We are looking for someone with good social and language skills, easy to work with, passionate about data manipulation, experience in web services, servers, network, performance and security, with an ocd for the little details, responsible and serious.
As this is only the first step of a bigger product, we prefer hiring for the long term, and ideally have the chosen person take ownership and feel as the project is a part of him (or her).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online