This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $784 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need to develop a simple rich-text editor for iPad with the following specs:
- The user can type text and format it (Bold, Italic, Underline) and change the font, font color and font size (any size)
- The user can insert images and resize and move/relocate them in the document in real time using touches/gestures
- The user can insert HTML tables and edit/modify them in real time using touches/gestures (edit cell content, cell size, add new columns/rows, delete rows/columns, join cells, border width, border color)
- The app should export the user's document in RTF (Rich Text Format), including the tables and if contains images then save it in RTFD.
- The app should read and open user's exported RTF and RTFD documents (including the tables and images) in the HTML rich text editor
- Xcode 5 and iOS 7.x compatible project only. We don't require a great UI, just the barebones in order to test the app.
Please contact us for more information,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online