Magento website finishing touches - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $339 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We would be interested to work with you, however, would need some info and estimates first. Would not like for anyone to take a job he cannot complete.
Our current website is: [url removed, login to view]
What we need:
1. First image should be bigger (should take up space like 4 images - check attachment)
2. need to be able to decide the order in which to show images on homepage (at least for the first 10)
3. Filter toolbar should be changed a bit - this one looks ugly and users cannot choose more than 1 option
4. on artwork page (ie. [url removed, login to view]) we need the ability to zoom in on image on rollover - like Magento ProZoom
5. We need the ability to show special offers on homepage images (check attachment - green banners on images with 10% off mark)
6. Current 'Daily Deal' banner should be linked to backend deals - we want to have 5 or 6 banners changing on all pages, and each should take user to a specific deal
7. Social page ([url removed, login to view]) should be linked to Facebook, Twitter and RSS feeds for all artists and show latest news for artists (should look like [url removed, login to view] ); it should have a filter to show only specific artists and only specific feeds.
Please take a closer look and send me your estimate, I need this fixed in the next couple of days if possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online