This is a re-post of the project listed yesterday as "Forum Software: Ruby on Rails." It contains more detail.
I need existing forum software cloned in Ruby on Rails using MySQL.
The forum can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
We would like an exact copy. Although we own this forum we will not provide you with the source code. However, there are no copyright issues to worry about.
Here's the feature set:
- threaded topics/replies (replies attach only to the topic, not to other replies)
- view counter
- photo upload that resizes images and creates thumbnail which can be viewed on the post, accepts up to six images per post
- signature block
- option to block Google ads
- option to sort replies either asc or desc
- screens to display 24-hour activity by forum, or by all forums
- print-friendly display of thread
- email thread to a friend
- admin option to block specific users
- the forum must be set up to operate on multiple sites using the same layout and data source, but differing colors and logos.
- user profiles
1. I must test the system on your server prior to acceptance.
2. We will handle installation on our server.
3. The project is "work for hire"; we will retain all and exclusive rights to the product.
4. Deliverables will include all source code.
5. Payment will be made using escrow.