Please see attached zip. Work must be completed in 24 hours.
You will be working from this page [url removed, login to view] and expanding on it. We received multiple bids for <$100 for the entire project from scratch, so that should provide an idea of our budget for this project.
We want the new HTML/CSS to look exactly like the PNGs referenced below:
1) Polish filters.
Filter dropdown mockups (in order from left to right)
- Recent (prereg default [url removed, login to view])
- Ages (prereg ages [url removed, login to view])
- Diagnoses (prereg diagnosis [url removed, login to view])
1st level (prereg category filter 1st [url removed, login to view]): if user clicks on "all categories" or "bookmarked topics", closes dropdown. If user clicks "my categories" that goes to:
2nd level: (prereg category filter 2nd [url removed, login to view]). Each "just chatting" button is a link but mouseover of button looks like (prereg category filter [url removed, login to view]). "Preview" and "Add to mine" buttons are both links.
Note: appearance of all these filters is flawed on current HTML. Please change them to match appearance on PNGs.
2) Photo scroll (prereg default [url removed, login to view]):
- "Meet Patient" should be "Meet Patients"
- "follow" & "favorite" buttons only show up on mouseover of rectangular area (gray border) above.
- photos and username are links
- There are 2 scrolls: arrows to flip to next/previous 4 photos, and continuous slider below, up to user's control
- When user clicks "hide" (next to "Meet Patients), show (prereg hide [url removed, login to view])
3) Correct "start topic" button popup ([url removed, login to view])
- It should be traditional click-to-popup, not mouseover popup as it is right now. Popup should not close unless user clicks "X" button
- Dropdown menu by "post topic" button should be traditional dropdown, not mouseover as it is right now. After user clicks on it should look like mockup: (prereg start topic [url removed, login to view])
4) postregistration version: (My Account [url removed, login to view])
- Hoverover of thumbnails pops up username. Each thumbnail is a link.
- Username, "my profile" and avatar photo are all links
- "who view me" should be "Who's Viewed Me", and that heading area is a link.
- Splice dropdown menus. We mocked up "my account menu." Apply the styling to the "alerts" & "inbox" dropdowns, just leave the content of those 2 dropdowns blank.
5) Change "Latest Topic" Heading to "Latest Talk"
6) Change color of items in nav bar: buttons ("find patients" "find reviews" "discussions") and vertical lines to match (prereg default [url removed, login to view])