Convert PSD to HTML (with css)
This project was awarded to web24service for $40 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need to convert a PDF file (which is in attachment for info) to an HTML file with a css file.
What I want :
- The usage of the <TABLE> tag is prohibited. Only use <div> tag.
- All images must be separated.
- The text must be a text in the html code which is easily editable. So no image to represent a text.
- All the content must be easily modified. It means that the html page must accept to add new content without problem (the css supports new article etc..)
- Content of the page must be adapted for SEO (so it means that you have to use <h1>, <h2>, <h3>, <strong>, <p>, ... tags.
- Support of all browsers
I need it quickly (so in one day). Note that I'll need to ask for another PSDs later.
Here is the planning :
Milestone 1 (Day One) : Start - 30%
Milestone 2 (Day One + 1) : You give me the first version and I check (if this is correct then I release the latest milestone) - 30%
Milestone 3 (Day One + 2) : You give me the final version (if accepted after another check) - 40%
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online