Frontpage + diversity of subpages to HTML **LONG-TERM POTENTIAL**
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $205 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $225 USD
Please only bid if you've read the WHOLE project description.
ABSOLUTE HTML5/CSS3 expert required that is willing to execute MORE projects with us. Also, deadline = deadline, total cost = total cost. This is a quality-critical and time-critical project. Deadline means in our case: no bugs/errors + no cross-browser problems. Provide realistic time frame.
- 1 frontpage
- 2 search results pages (quite similar (80%), only contents inside search results change)
- 1 profile page (user private)
- 1 profile page subpage
- 1 profile page (user public)
- 1 sign-up page
- 1 page with a few form elements
Pages contain static header that includes 1 drop-down menu and 1 drop-down login. Buttons and forms have hoover+click conditions. The search result subpage includes a jQuery script (.load) and change of button state on-click. Search result page includes a calendar at form and a slider ($ 0 - $ 100).
I need an ABSOLUTE EXPERT in HTML5/CSS3 and especially TypeKit and LOAD SPEED OPTIMIZATION. You should be available also the coming 2 months if we want to have other changes applied. NDA + copyright transfer needs to be signed.
- W3C valid / Optimized load speed / colors should MATCH PSD / Mobile Device compability (IOS 5+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 2.3+, Blackberry 6+, and Windows Phone 8, including 7" tablets) / Mention 'Picadilly' in bid to show you read this / Cross-browser compability (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox) / table-less / semantic coding / HTML5/css3 / TypeKit font-smoothing / Google Webfonts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online