(MH) Implement design into HTML+CSS
This project was awarded to RRStoyanov for $157 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
- CSS should be attached as [url removed, login to view]
- This project is only about a frontpage, not subpages.
- all images in /images, in jpg format, only png for transparent images
- The icons in the design is [url removed, login to view] - so your implementation should use that font as described on Font Awesome homepage
- You should make the menu in only CSS, the menu is what is seen on attached screen shots as "ydelser", "referencer", "om mulithouse", "kontakt os". On image2, you see how the submenu items looks.
- There should also be another menu on top with a div shown on hover as seen on image2 (oplever du problemer med...)
- The width of the HTML template should have width 978px, with a minimum margin of 60px: [url removed, login to view]
- The solution should be HTML5, CSS3 compliant - made with these technologies.
- PSD's will be sent when developer is awarded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online