BigCommerce - Product page update and amends
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $75 USD
We have a new product page design that has been coded on our demo store - this is ready for integration into the live website. Unfortunately, the contractor that completed the work has let us down in terms of final corrections and installing the completed work. Given the circumstances, its important to me that an experienced and reputable BigCommerce contractor install the completed product page and also check the existing code for any potential issues. I believe everything to be fine but as this is our live store and a vital piece of the business, I would prefer to be 150% sure.
So in summation -
1. Check existing code to make sure there won't be any issues.
2. Title relating to the product options area is displaying even when there are no product options - needs to be resolved so title doesn't display.
3. When the main image is moused over, it disappears - the same occurs with mousing over any of the thumbnail images
4. The product zoom should be occuring within in the main image frame - it currently opens a new frame - this is not vitally important
5. When there are no product reviews, a line of text should display inviting the user to leave a review
6. When there are no product reviews, a default image should appear - in our case, 5 grey hearts
7. The review panel is not working - it is blank. Obviously there should be some content in order for the user to leave a review
8. Minor font color and text changes
9. Marked down price (price v sales price) should not display on our homepage, category page, search page etc.
The completed product page on our live site must work in all major browsers inc IE7. It is imperative that when the code is brought over to the live site, the look and feel of the live site is not compromised. I will provide more info to contractors of interest.
This should be a piece of cake for an experienced BC developer but you need to demonstrate you have that experience. We're constantly looking for a great BC dev's as we have several stores. We're easy to work with, we provide full and detailed specs always as well as original graphics.
If you're a BC God, we'd love to meet you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online