This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $147 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) Draws cartoons for publications to amuse readers and interpret or illustrate news highlights, advertising, stories, or articles: Develops personal ideas or reads written material to develop ideas from context.
2) Discusses ideas with editor or publisher's representative or sketches cartoon drawing and submits drawing for approval.
3) Makes changes and corrections as necessary and finishes drawing.
4) May develop and draw comic strips.
5) May be designated according to type of cartoons drawn as Editorial Cartoonist; Sports Cartoonist.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online