This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $192 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a jquery/Google Maps plugin to do the following:
1. Accept an array of objects having time,lat, long and text and display them on the map. The array have elements sorted by time. It needs to animate a marker along the route using the values from the array.
2. Should present a slider above the map showing start and end times.
3. The marker on the slider should move to reflect the time represented by the playback.
4. It should display play, forward and rewind controls between slider and map. These buttons should allow to change direction and speed of the playback(1x,2x,4x,8x etc).
5. Hovering the mouse on slider should display the time represented by that location on the slider. Clicking on the slide should jump to the route playback to that moment.
6. It should be able to accept and work well with the array (referred in 1) having thousands of entries.
7. It should be possible to add more elements and purge older data elements. The UI should adjust itself accordingly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online