I have one of my staff setting up a Cisco ASA 5520.
the winning bidder will login over teamviewer and help him configure the device over skype using ASDM
the setup will mainly include,
- config of vpn and nat to allow branch office access to the main internal interface and management interface.
- setup of 1 wan and 2 different internal interfaces.
- configure netflow to calculate 95th percentle on WAN
- Show how to add nat rules to allowing internal forwards to web servers
- test security.
- show how to do general maintance tasks
We want to get this going today if possible so time is of an essence.
Only people who have high level cisco skills and experience please. Datacentre experience would be fantastic.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
being network expert with an experience up to 12 years configuring cisco ASA , routers ,switches and access-points moreover a teacher for CCNP-voice classes , it give me the ability to do that task .
I am a CCNP and I have experience with Cisco ASA5520s in a data center environment. The data center I worked for had 50+ web servers and over 100 internal servers.
Hi, i am CCNA certified Cisco Engineer, i worked in setting up and programming cisco firewalls and ASA's for two years an a netwirk security engineer. ready to start immediately. please check PM.