City Guide website ported to iPhone app
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €500 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€500 EUR
I am the owner of Too Pixel, a webdesign agency (see: [url removed, login to view]). The project we are doing is an internal project, not a client project, and I am looking for a good iPhone coder in order to start with us with one application, then in the future for our clients iPhone applications. So I am looking for a long term work relationship.
Here's the project brief:
- We have done a city guide: [url removed, login to view]
- In a second step of our developpment plan, we will launch an iPhone application, and later an iPad one. The iPad application will be the same as the iPhone, only adapted to the screen size
- The first version of the application will be simple and will reflect what we see on the public website, that means:
- Listing by categories with a detail page of each listing item (but a simplified one, not as complex as on the public site, mainly it will consist of the logo and the contacts)
- Location on a google map of all listings
- The application will have to be validated on the Apple appStore, we are not looking for Responsive Design (I prefer to say because in many replies I got, lots of people proposed Responsive Design while we are looking for a real application).
- We will need your expertise and assistance on how we have to submit to the appStore (we never did it)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online