Expert Craigslist Poster
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $59 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CRAIGSLIST POSTER TO POST 10 ADS DAILY FOR 1 WEEK. (2 per day in 5 CITIES)
YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST.
**PAYMENT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN POSTS ARE LIVE AND NOT GHOSTED!!!
- 100% of the posts will be in the Jobs section (in select cites in the U.S.A.)
- Must have experience with posting in all major cities in the U.S.
** ALL REPLYS TO THE ADS MUST BE FORWARDED TO US IMMEDIATELY. TIMING IS CRUCIAL! **
- The content of the ads will be delivered to you already written & finished. Ready to copy & paste
- Most of the ads will be written in text & image banners.
- Any and all measures to ensure that the ads are not flagged should be taken.
- If you have any more ideas or suggestions, they would be welcome.
- Ghosted or instant Flagged ads will not be paid.
- Content and images will be provided. All you have to do is copy & paste, and post!
You must be experienced in posting on CL - have your own multiple CL accounts, PVAs, US IP-switch, unique IP/Proxy solutions to navigate around Online classified ads, so that there are no Flagging, Ghosting or Removal of ads.
- We prefer to communicate via Skype and email.
- You will need to email us regularly with Excel spreadsheet of all the LIVE ads that have been posted and links to each of our ads.
- We will check the ads to make sure none are not Flagged, Ghosted or Removed in the first 24hours.
Please only bid if you are EXPERIENCED in this type of work.
Thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online